Busoga House Jinja
We are a budget yet comfortable B&B style Guest House situated in a leafy suburb of Jinja, Uganda, 15 minutes walk from the town centre.
Our friendly atmosphere makes it a home away home and our Guest House is ideal for backpackers passing through Jinja, or longer-term guests who are volunteering in the area. It also regularly hosts short and long-term school and university groups.
The Guest House is a social enterprise run by the Busoga Trust supporting our work in our water and sanitation projects.
- Main House: 8 en-suite guest rooms (3 dormitories, 3 twins, 1 double, and 1 single)
- Rear Quarters: 2 twin rooms without en-suite
- Breakfast included Monday to Saturday
- Free Wifi
- Shared kitchen, living room & dining room
- All bathrooms are served with hot water
- All beds fitted with mosquito nets and windows have mosquito screens
- Peaceful garden with BBQ facilities
- Laundry service
- 24 hour security
Want to know how our previous guests enjoyed their stay? You can find us on Trip Advisor where we won a Travellers Choice Award in 2015.
"Busoga House is a wonderful place to stay!
I arrived in Jinja alone and didn't know a thing about the town. But very quickly felt like I was home at Busoga house - It is safe, comfortable and has a friendly atmosphere." H, Atlanta.
"We spent two months travelling through Africa and this was certainly one of the best places we stayed." Kareen, UK
"It's a great place to meet and interact with other people and yet also a peaceful place to relax in. I wish I could have stayed longer! Highly recommended. Thanks again for a wonderful stay." G, Ireland.